Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm posting something else, I know I keep posting crap, sorry! Yes, and I'm going to go on about Maude Flanders some more too, so deal with it! Sorry, gosh. Sigh, I wish I was Maude...

I love this episode! (The one where child services sends the Simpson kids to live with the Flanders) Ned and Maude are such good parents (especially with Maggie!!!) So cute.

Haha, this is so funny! I love you, Krusty!

Somebody drew this picture (no idea who) but it's so good I had to put it up. Really sweet picture, whoever you are!!!

Oh, Rod and Todd are so cute when they're sad... Okay, sorry, random...
 
Okay this is so funny, I'm sorry... I'm sorry... C'mon, it's funny...

Okay, that's all... 

Oh wait, one more!!!
Aw, young Ned and Maude... and Homer and Marge, but Ned and Maude are really cute! Maude come back!!!

Okay, that's all...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment