Friday, August 10, 2012

Okay, it's Naomi, yet again. I just read your post, Blair, and I can tell someone might have just watched a Simpsons episode. Or not. I don't know. But I can tell you're mad, because of the amount of grammatical errors in your post... But whatever. 

Yes, I get that you don't like Marge, but she happens to be the only mildly sane person in the Simpsons family. And in case you haven't noticed, all of the voices on The Simpsons are annoying. You really think that Krusty the Clown or Ralph Wiggum or NED FLANDERS voices are better?

I do agree that Marge's hair is annoying after a while, but it makes for a lot of good gags on the show, which is most likely why it's like that. But whatever.

Oh! And Marge and Ned possibly sort of have feelings for each other (it's too hard to distinguish) which means she's one of us. 

A Ned-Head...

Anyway... That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment