Friday, August 10, 2012

True that, true that, Blair. 'Sup my homies, it's Naomi, your sexy beast. I really don't got much to say. Oh, I do have a question that you may all contemplate while Blair, Ned, and I head off on vacation for a few days.

Do you like Ned best in the earlier seasons versus the more recent seasons?

Me? Well, personally, I like his personality more in the earlier seasons. But, like all of the characters, I think Ned's appearance in the newest episodes is better. Especially when his shirt is off. But then again, if Ned's shirt is off, he looks good no matter what...

 So yeah, contemplate that, will you? 


Older Episode (Alone Again, Natura-Diddly)
Newer Episode (Lisa Goes Gaga)
Okay, they look pretty similar, but to the trained eye, there's a difference... So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment