Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hi diddly ho diddly neighborinos! It is I, the ever lovely Naomi. Anyway...

Who loves Reverend Lovejoy, raise your hands!!!

Um... never mind.

Okay, well, I love Reverend Lovejoy. Almost as much as I love Ned. Because, let's face it, when Ned's not, Reverend's hot... Okay, that probably sounded cooler in my head but whatever, I'm too lazy for backspace...

I don't know what it is, maybe I have a thing for religious guys. Okay, I know I have a thing for religious guys, but that's beside the point. And Reverend Lovejoy loves trains, which I don't know, I think it's cool. And it's funny when he goes "Damn Flanders." I dunno, I think it's funny.

And btw, if Homer hates Ned and Reverend hates Ned they should really do an episode where Lovejoy and Homer become friends. Anybody else agree? Eh, I don't care.

Alright... well, that is all...


For now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment